Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sarah Jane's "Out To Sea" Fabric Line

Wow! I am amazed at Sarah Jane's new fabric line that debuted at Spring Quilt Market. I am in love! It will hit fabric stores this August. I need to start saving my pennies because I need it ALL!


Isn't it gorgeous?! I have always liked Sarah Jane's art prints and paper dolls, but her fabric line blows my mind. I love her feminine and modern take on a nautical theme.
I hopefully will be moving into a house in a year, which will be about time for my daughter to graduate out of her crib. So we will need a bedroom redo right? I really want to redo her room in this fabric line. It's so fun and whimsical and playful!
I love this narwhale, way cuter than Dora the Explorer (what my daughter would choose for her bedroom theme if I let her)
I seriously NEED to make this outfit for my daughter.
And this one too! with the matching hat!!! (would it be weird to have clothes that match your bedspread?)

Sarah Jane had her blog friends sew up a bunch of projects from the fabric line for her Quilt Market display and will be hosting a blog tour of tutorials for all the projects. (including the narwhale above!) I am so excited. I may make every single project!

All photos are from Sarah Jane's blog. To see more amazing photos go to Sarah Jane's Out To Sea and Quilt Market Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS