Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Celebrate the Boy: the end

Celebrate the boy ended on Monday over at Made and Made by Rae, but I am still finishing up sewing projects for my little one. So there will still be more projects coming, but just at a slower rate. It was great to have a deadline to post one thing every weekday during celebrate the boy. I got a big chunk of my sewing to-do list done. Projects to come: I am almost done with a car seat cover and a car seat blanket, then I plan to sew a knit nursing shawl like this one depending on how I am feeling. I may be switching over from sewing projects to embroidery projects that I can do laying on the couch during nap time.


Here are all my projects I did for celebrate the boy. If you click the picture it will take you do that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS