Friday, March 1, 2013

Crochet Pants for Baby

Mustard yellow crochet baby pants!!  Ahhhh! I am dying over the cuteness. I wish my little baby were here already so I could take a photo of him wearing them!

They stitched up soooo quickly, and I love them. I think they will look adorable paired with a bow tie onesie. I can't wait to start dressing my little guy (10 more weeks!)

I found the crochet pattern from the Etsy shop Swell Amy. The pattern was really easy to follow and comes with the hat pattern too. I have only made the pants, so I can't say whether the hat pattern is any good. My one big complaint about the pattern is that it only has one size- newborn. I wish it has sizes for 3 month and 6 month sizes too. I might have to experiment with the pattern to see if I can figure out how to make it a bit bigger.

Now I need your opinion, do these pants need a cute large button on them? My husband hated the wood button in the inspiration photo, but I liked it.

1 comment:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS