Saturday, June 22, 2013

Zuzzy is Back!

Phew! Our family has survived moving and the first month and a half with a new baby! There is still one giant box that needs unpacking. Zero pictures have been hung on the wall (anyone else hate hanging pictures?) and we had a bit of regression with potty training (ug!) that is getting better.

Life is settling down, so my sewing machine is whirling again! my sewing room has been set up (I have a sewing room now! no more sewing on the dining room table!) I have so many things in store for the blog that I am excited for, but I will still be posting at a slow pace. Shorts on the line is coming up and I have two pairs of shorts to enter. A tutorial for one of the shorts (the photo above is a sneaky peak of the tutorial) and I just ordered lots of fabric for sewing nursery bedding!

Google reader is disappearing in just a few days (I am still in mourning over that) so be sure to follow me through your new reader. (If you were curious, I tried out feedly and bloglovin and decided on bloglovin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS