Sunday, July 14, 2013

Getting Ready for KCW

This week is Kids Clothes Week. KCW is a sewing challenge, where the online sewing community sews for at least one hour a day for an entire week and everybody shares their sewing progress online. Some bloggers are amazing and pump out an entire wardrobe in one week, and others keep it simple sewing one or two outfits.

I have never participated in KCW, I've only just gawked at the amazing handmade clothes that come pouring out. This week though, I am finally joining in on the fun!

Here's my plan for the week:

Aubrey Bow Dress for Christine
Box Pleat Shorts for Christine
Baby Kimono for Jacob
Vintage-style Diaper Cover for Jacob
The rules for KCW allow you to cut your fabric before the week begins, so last Friday and Saturday I pre-washed all my fabric and cut out all my pattern pieces. We will see how much of this pile I can sew up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS