Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Bag with Pockets: Guest Posting at Crafty Meggy

I have been in need of a new bag to take to church. A LARGE bag that will fit all my stuff. I haul around a lot of stuff. Quiet book, coloring books, crayons, color wonder markers, diapers, wipes, an extra onesie (because if you have one you won't need it, but if you don't have one your baby WILL have a massive blowout) snacks (lots of goldfish and raisins are the only thing that will keep Christine quiet), a water bottle, hand sanitizer, burpcloth... I could keep going but I won't.

I finally sewed up one using a tutorial from Homemade by Jill. The problem with large bags, is everything gets lost. The solution? pockets! custom pockets that will fit exactly what you want to fill it with. Today I'm sharing how to add these simple patch pockets to your basic tote bag over at Crafty Meggy. Go over to her blog to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS