Friday, October 25, 2013

KCW: day five


I almost forgot to share this shirt! I sewed up a flash back skinny tee in briar rose cotton jersey knit. I sewed it at the same time as the bimaa. Seriously, if you are going to sew a shirt, just sew two at a time because it hardly takes any extra time.
I actually finished the sleeves and neck hole with ribbed knit and it was sooooo ugly, like bad 80s ugly. I couldn't do that to my beautiful Heather Ross fabric! So I pulled out my seam ripper and cut out some new pieces from the briar rose knit. much much better.
I didn't get any sewing done today. But I did go to the fabric store, does that count? Tomorrow is the last day of KCW. Sadly, I don't think the skinny jeans are going to get done. My goals are to finish sewing the sash on the metro dress and get it photographed. We'll see if I can do that.

1 comment:

  1. Your model cracks me up.

    You're making such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS