Saturday, November 2, 2013

Favorites from KCW

I know you all probably thought I was going to go back into blogging hibernation again after KCW, but I think I might keep posting. Blogging is much more fun than doing the dishes.

I was so excited to see on Day Six the Kids Clothes Week blog featured my flashback skinny shirt! so fun!

Today I want to share some of my favorites from KCW. 
Elbow Patched Cardigan also by Amos El. I am in love with those elbow patches!
Imagine Gnats used Un Petit Design's free pattern/tutorial to make this adorable top
{lbg studio} made the Heidi and Finn Slouchy Cardigan pattern (added to my pattern wish list!)
and isn't the blue blouse underneath so pretty? it's made from the CaliFaye Voila Blouse pattern
Laughter House Mama made this shirt with adorable applique bear
this baby bonnet makes me wish I had a baby girl to sew for
I love this goat costume by "By Brienne" (she doesn't have a blog to link to sadly. She needs to start a blog, because you know it would be awesome) oh my! I wish there was a way to convince my princess lovin' girl to be a goat for Halloween next year.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you enjoyed those tops - they're already getting a lot of wear. Thanks so much for the mention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing my dress! it's a favorite around here too :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS