Tuesday, March 4, 2014

KCW day.... ummmm

Hmmmm looks like my little one person KCW party flopped. I have good reasons though. On Friday and Saturday we had beautiful weather in the 80s. You can bet I was outside with the kids soaking up the sun, especially because the temperatures are back in the 40s today. I did finish up one more project from my list.
Jeans that are three inches too short + three inch ruffles = new jeans!
I debated used a fun red fabric, but I decided I a nice neutral grey will match more of her shirts.
 Iron. Ruffle. Sew. Done!
I finished the blue top too, and have almost finished a pair of Rita Skinnies but I need to go to the fabric store to pick up some elastic and some buttons. These jeggings are so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to take some photos and share them with you!

1 comment:

  1. I need to do that to Audrey's pants since she is a tall skinny mini! It looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS