Friday, March 28, 2014

Princess and the Pea Embroidery

I realized as I was taking pictures of the pink diaper basket that I never have shared this embroidery project. I stitched it up three years ago for Christine's nursery. This princess and the pea embroidery is one of my favorites.
The pattern is from the Etsy shop Follow the White Bunny. It's a complicated embroidery pattern and took several hours, but so adorable! I love all the different mattresses. The princess and the pea was my favorite fairy tale when I was little. The idea of a mountain of mattresses and blankets to climb and jump on was my ideal fantasy.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! Love the photo with the arrangement of hoops!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS