Friday, March 21, 2014

Update on the suspender shorts

The weather has started to warm up here in central Texas, forcing me to dig through the kid's drawers and reorganize their wardrobes. I boxed up the winter clothes and made a shopping list of wardrobe needs and in the process I found the suspender shorts at the back of Jacob's drawers. I tried them on him, curious how they fit. And wow! they are still a great pair of shorts! 

Jacob is now 10 months, and these are the original size 0-6 months shorts. The shorts were made to be high-waisted, but now they sit at his hips. The suspenders were waaaaaay too short, so I simply un-buttoned the suspenders.


Can you believe how big this guy is getting? It's a good thing because he sleeps through the night now, I'm a much more pleasant person to be around when I've had some sleep. Plus he's outgrown his GERD, which means no more screams of death. Plus, if I need a few minutes of peace, all I have to do is give him a few cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS