Friday, April 4, 2014

I started an Etsy shop

Yep. I started an etsy shop.  Some of you who know me are probably not surprised. I have been talking about wanting to open a little shop for a few years. I think my original idea (maybe four or five years ago) was to sew pillows, then I tried to get my sister on board with me to make felt baby books. Now that I am finally doing it, it was easy to decide what to fill my shop with- kids clothing.
I named the shop Zuzzy Design and I sewed up a few things for Easter. I only have a few things in the shop right now. The lace leggings picture on the top have already sold. I just bought more stretch lace fabric so hopefully this weekend the shop won't be so empty... it all depends on how nap time goes.


I know that if you follow my blog you probably sew yourself and aren't interested in buying handmade clothing from Etsy. But I just wanted to share what sewing adventures I have been up to lately :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Angela! Best wishes on your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Australian online baby store

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the new Etsy store! I am playing with the idea of opening a shop on etsy myself, so am interested to see how you explore and handle your shop from the start! Thanks for the link, and although I have no children, I will be watching your store for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS