Wednesday, January 21, 2015

More Princess Gloves

Today I wanted to share some links where you can find more Plum Princess Gloves in action!
First these gorgeous long length navy blue gloves sewn up by Pattern Revolution pattern reviewer Becca Duval Photography. The post is a review of the Annabell Dress by Violette Field Threads (isn't it to die for? I may have to buy this pattern when it comes out). Read the post and see all of the gorgeous photos here.
Next up is the gloves' Official Pattern Review by Pattern Revolution. I love the fun bright blue sequin dot fabric they used.
Next up are these fancy white gloves with sparkly ring! Back in December the Pattern Revolution ladies held an Over the Top Contest and this fabulous Royal blue dress added some Zuzzy Gloves to make it more over the top. I think they were so clever to add the button as a little ring.  See all the photos of the Over the Top Winter Wonderland Princess here
Lastly, I wanted to share this great post written by one of my fabulous pattern testers the Little House on the Dairy. The red sparkly star fabric came from a thrift store t-shirt! amazing! I love that the gloves are more of a super hero style instead of the the usual princess.

I just adore these gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS