Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Baby Gift

KCW is over and I didn't finish my list. Big surprise right? It was too long and I lost my motivation. At least I did finish some things in my WIP pile, and I'll keep working on it. I still have a couple photos to post of the jump rope dress. But today I have a couple pictures of a baby gift I just made. You know me, I love to make baby gifts!
 My cousin and his wife just had a baby in January. They had a hard time getting pregnant so I was ecstatic when they announced their good news.
I appliqued this long sleeve onesie on my new embroidery machine (that I still need to introduce you to). The nesting doll design is from Just Peachy Applique (I stocked up when they had their 90% off sale). Let me tell you, working on baby onesies is HARD! and this design has a LOT of thread changes. I'll be honest, this project was a bit outside of my skill level. But I think it turned out pretty good.
They live in Idaho so the present needed to be extra warm so I made a pair of my fuzzy baby boots that I sell in my Etsy shop. Then I crocheted my favorite hat pattern.
 Hopefully this will keep her nice and cozy!

1 comment:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS