Monday, February 15, 2016

Embroidered Cherry Zip Pouch

Last week Christine was invited to a princess tea party birthday party. At the time I was working on my Cherry Zip Pouch pattern, so I thought it would be a perfect time to test out embroidery on the pouch.
I used my new favorite embroidery font Ballerina Script from Itch to Stitch. As you can see, I like to float my projects (hoop the embroidery stabilizer, and then pin the project to the stabilizer).

The fabric is from Hobby Lobby. They have a lot of cute stuff right now, it's hard for me not to buy it all.
I embroidered the front panel and then constructed the zip pouch like normal, and it worked great. We paired it with the toys Christine picked out from the store- a my little pony and Twilight Sparkle Equestria girl. Hopefully the recipient likes it!
Get the Cherry Pouch Pattern here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS